background


Tuesday, July 28, 2009

24th of July

We decided to go up to Zion's for the 24th with the kids this year. On the way up we stopped by a ostrich farm where you could feed the ostrich and they sold there eggs there but YewWW why anyone would want one I have no idea. The kids enjoyed that, then we went on into the town and ate at a restaurant called Blondie's. That is where the ONLY picture I could get of Brinklee smiling. We saw elk and moose there the boys couldn't believe how BIG the elk were. ON the way home we stopped at a hotel and went through a little Wild Animal Museum that was cool!! I think the kids had a good time and so did Kevin and I. That night we went to our friends restaurant and ate and did a little Karaoke (Kevin NOT me) and came home and did fireworks!! It was a FUN day!













No comments:

Post a Comment

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones