background


Sunday, August 23, 2009

Parker's 1st day of Second Grade

Parkers first day of school was a fun day for him. He started the second grade with is SO amazing that time goes by so stinking fast. It just seems like yesterday that I was taking him to Kindergarten. Parker is Really Young he actually just turned 7 so I have been really worried that he was going to be the smallest and youngest kid in his grade. Yes he is the youngest and I can't get the dang kid to gain weight!! He loves 2nd grade and his teacher is AWESOME!! I love you parker and I will let go, MAYBE AFTER your mission!! Kevin buggs me and tells me to CUT the umbilical cord!! Before my kids grow up thinking that they can't be without their mom. Oh well I love you PARK

No comments:

Post a Comment

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones